Contact Us
TEL: +86-512-68799539
E-mail: peter@hjlgas.com
Address: No.528, He An Road, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, China
High Quality Energy Saving Ammonia Decomposition Reactor

High Quality Energy Saving Ammonia Decomposition Reactor

Our Ammonia Cracker produces mixture of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, which is mostly used for Heat Treatment furnace. Ammonia cracking takes place in presence of Nickel catalyst at 8500 C temperature and cracks Ammonia to N2 + H2 mixture containing 75% Hydrogen and remaining 25% Nitrogen. The Cracked...

  • Features & Specification

    440.jpg 

    Our Ammonia Cracker produces mixture of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, which is mostly used for Heat Treatment furnace. Ammonia cracking takes place in presence of Nickel catalyst at 8500 C temperature and cracks Ammonia to N2 + H2 mixture containing 75% Hydrogen and remaining 25% Nitrogen. The Cracked Ammonia gas contains around 80 PPM un-cracked Ammonia impurities and its dew point is only (-) 300 C.

    MOLECULER SIEVE PURIFIER   For reducing residual amm

    onia content and to get very dry gas, a Molecular sieve purifier is provided after Ammonia cracking units. This reduces ammonia down to 1ppm level and dries gas up to (-) 80°C dew point. 

    44643.jpg 

    Without Molecular Sieves Purifier

    With Molecular sieves purifier

    Without Molecular Sieves Purifier

    Hydrogen

    75%

    Hydrogen

    Nitrogen

    25%

    Nitrogen

    Oxygen

    Nil

    Oxygen

    Residual Ammonia

    80 ppm (max)

    Residual Ammonia

    44860.jpg 

    ◆ Ammonia Cracking Units or Ammonia Crackers are fully automatic, skid mounted and ready to install. )) Easily operational and virtually requires negligible maintenance. Ammonia Crackers are very simple units. 

    ◆ Raw material for these units is Ammonia gas, which is easily available in cylinders. Standard 60kgs capacity cylinders are available in the market. 

    ◆ Catalyst retort is made of heat resistant alloy, which can withstand max. 1150°C operating temperature. 

    ◆ Furnace has efficient ceramic fiber insulation and a hinged door for easy maintenance and easy inspection.   

    441452.jpg 

    ◆ Service commitments include pre-sale services, sales services, after-sales service in three parts

    ◆ Pre-sale services include: quotes, advice, visits, visits and so on

    ◆ Sales services include: layout, planning, modification, training and so on

    ◆ After-sales service include: the most favorable spare parts; the most favorable catalyst, adsorbent; lifelong consulting services; regular return visit; the fastest time to resolve the accident.


     If you have specific equipment parameters, please contact us to provide a professional offer.  

Related Products
Inquiry