Contact Us
TEL: +86-512-68799539
E-mail: peter@hjlgas.com
Address: No.528, He An Road, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, China

Ammonia Decomposition Hydrogen Furnace

  • Hydrogen Gas and Nitrogen Gas Generator Through Ammonia Cracker

    Hydrogen Gas and Nitrogen Gas Generator Through Ammonia Cracker

    2NH 3 ----- 3H 2 + N 2 Ammonia cracker's raw material is liquid ammonia, it will produce the mixed air which contains 75% hydrogen gas and 25% nitrogen gas after it is vaporized under catalyst heating and decomposition. And then get 99.999% high purity hydrogen gas via...

  • Ammonia Decomposition /Nitrogen and Hydrogen Gas Generator/protective Gas

    Ammonia Decomposition /Nitrogen and Hydrogen Gas Generator/protective Gas

    Ammonia cracking is a process of dissociation of gaseous anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) into a mixture of Hydrogen (H2) and Nitrogen (N2) according to the reaction:2NH3 = N2 + 3H2 The reaction is endothemic, requiring 383 kJ/mol. The process is performed at increased temperature...

  • Ammonia Cracker Ammonia Decomposition of Hydrogen Production Equipment

    Ammonia Cracker Ammonia Decomposition of Hydrogen Production Equipment

    Portable Nitrogen Generators are an easy and convenient way to produce high Ammonia Cracker gas generator produces mixture of Hydrogen and Nitrogen which is commonly used in Heat treatment furnaces. Ammonia gas from cylinders is passed over a bed of Nickel Catalyst at 850...

  • High Quality Energy Saving Ammonia Decomposition Reactor

    High Quality Energy Saving Ammonia Decomposition Reactor

    Our Ammonia Cracker produces mixture of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, which is mostly used for Heat Treatment furnace. Ammonia cracking takes place in presence of Nickel catalyst at 8500 C temperature and cracks Ammonia to N2 + H2 mixture containing 75% Hydrogen and remaining 25%...

Welcome to shop online for quality ammonia decomposition hydrogen furnace at big discount with HongJinLi which is one of professional ammonia solution, ammonia gas, manufacture of ammonia, ammonia decomposition, hydrogen generator manufacturers and suppliers in China. For price list consultation, contact us now.